QUESTIONS ON A PROJECT DURING REMOTE LEARNING?
Email the following to Mr. Fornstrom at email@example.com
1. Software you are using.
2. What are you trying to accomplish?
3. Description of problem. It might help to include a screen-shot showing the issue you have a question about. Use ‘print screen’ from the keyboard. It will save the screen on the clipboard and you can use Ctrl-V to paste the picture into whatever your computer has for graphic editing. Save the picture and attach to your email.
4. What have you tried to this point?
5. Anything else that you think might would be helpful to understand the issue and the ideal solution.
Free Sprite Creation Tools:
– piskelapp.com is a free on-line sprite editor
– Sprite Lab in code.org. Log-in, click ‘Create’ button in top right, choose ‘Sprite Lab’
EXTENDED SPRING BREAK: Check Google Classroom for guidance if you would like to create programs over the extended break.
Daily Class Agendas
Google Classroom Join Code:
Period 1: f64pdtr
Period 4: 94hl0dz
Map Network Drive:
1. Open Windows File Explorer
2. Select This PC
3. On Main Menu, select Computer
4. Select Map Network Drive icon
5. Paste drive path from post in Folder: box
– Reconnect at Sign-in
– Connect using different credentials
7. Click Finish button
8. Copy Project Folder into Dropbox on Mapped Drive.
1. Save the following file (rockPaperScissors.txt) into your Google Drive folder with a *.htlm extension. rockPaperScissors.txt
3. Test the html file in a browser window.
// paste your code in here